Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valley ENT / Managed Medical Abuse, Even Torture

Auschwitz concentration camp
Josef Mengele

I want for you to be alert to the fact that some Doctors  are totally corrupt when it comes to the Hippocratic Oath to do NO Harm as well as being corrupt in billing practices. I have found from my own experience that Valley ENT allows within their managing partners, at least one who fits this description. His name is Dr. Steven J. Blatchford, an ear,nose and throat practitioner. He decided to take revenge or did it for the sheer pleasure of it when he burned me intentionally with an RF (radio frequency) machine that is seldom used anymore because it is not very effective. He then laughed about what he had just done. I found Valley ENT and their partners continue to use this machine as well as other procedures in their offices because they can charge the government and insurance companies more money if these procedures are done in the office instead of the hospital setting where it is more safely done and more effectively done by surgery instead. I learned about the ineffectiveness of  RF  from another ENT  Dr. His partnership is : Tucson ENT  Who's practice and partners have long since stopped using the RF (radio frequency) and perform surgery in the hospital where these kinds of things need to be done. I was also told about one instance from a different person concerning where an in-office procedure was done with a bad outcome. There was blood all over the room! There are other medical personnel which know first hand about the unscrupulous practices of Valley ENT PC.

This corporation has offices in both the greater Phoenix and Tucson areas.The address for the corporate office is : 9097 E. Desert Cove Ave., Suite 260 - Scottsdale, AZ. 85260. The vice president that tried to help Blatchford  bury this complaint is Dr. Dan Hurley who refused to do anything to correct this abuse. He is the main person who is responsible for dealing with complaints and bury them like mine was and apparently does nothing for the injured parties.

I filed all of the available grievances and complaints with the Arizona Medical Board and my insurance carrier but his lies were accepted and it was basically his lies against my totally accurate account. This kind of thing appears to be the tip of the proverbial iceberg and needs to be exposed about abuse and torture in the medical community.

 
 I wanted to file a police report but without any other witnesses, it was useless. I also filed a complaint directly to the Valley ENT corporate headquarters using their online complaint form which said that I should hear from someone in about 2 days. One week later, Dr. Dan Hurley who is a vice president with Valley ENT contacted me and basically said that he believed the lies that Dr.Blatchford told him and that I should understand that these things happen sometimes. TORTURE happens some times in third world countries but it should not! When it happens in America, the Dr.'s protect themselves by lying for one another hoping that when they do something horrible then they can count on the other Dr.'s to do the same for them.

I hope that there will be a responsible person who reads about this and helps me to expose this type of malpractice and corruption. This kind of , for the lack of a better term, and in my opinion, cover-up or even perhaps some kind of conspiracy. An investigation needs to be done to expose the truth behind these things. Is there someone with the brains and courage, who would be willing to help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Any negative comments may not be allowed to remain, so please be courteous, and remember, GOD IS WATCHING !